Test Manager (remote)
Are you an experienced IT Specialist? We are looking for a colleague who will work with us on projects for international companies and help us to deploy and maintain technological solutions. Become part of the elite IT community, improve your skillset and make good money. All this in flexible conditions and a pleasant culture of a stable European company with reputable European clients.
What will you do?
Your work will
- planning coordination and control of various test activities
- design, development, and maintenance of test methods and tools
- technical management and control of the test team
- specification of Test Interfaces and harnesses to facilitate testing of the system under test
- documentation for performed tests to be able to report it to the developers and other involved persons
- find weak points which need to be tested/covered in a particular application to be more stable, have better performance, and be more secure
- automatic creation and execution of test cases to ensure everything is working as expected
- strong communication with developers and other relevant persons to ensure that the application is doing what is expected
What do we expect
- you have at least 3 years of experience as a Test Manager
- you have an ISTQB Advanced Level Test Manager or at least a Certified Tester Foundation Level – Advantage
- you have experience with Test Management tools
- you have experience with medical branch /health data and the DICOM standard/
- you have experience with agile methodologies such as Scrum, an overview of waterfall approach
- you know effort estimation
- you understand test automation principles and requirements
- you can consult proper test approach, test tool selection, etc.
- you have communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- you speak English fluently
What will you like about us?
Modern informal organisational culture (although we have German customers, informal relationships prevail).
Working on attractive international and local projects
Observation of work-life balance
Option to work from home or office
Business phone and laptop of your choice
Using English and German
Our corporate values speak for us:
GS-SOFT was founded in 2005. We are a renowned IT service provider in Central and Western Europe with a focus on German speaking markets. Our core business is providing consulting and advisory services in the area of SAP solutions, especially in the segments of network industries, industry, services and the public sector. As a dynamically developing company from Pezinok we stand out for our stable and highly qualified team of experts.
Our strong competitive advantage is the language proficiency and geographical availability of our consultants within Central Europe and surrounding markets. GS-SOFT continually invests resources to innovate and educate its staff. We have an official SAP Partner Center of Expertise (PCoE) and in July 2019 became a certified SAP PCoE Gold Partner for VAR services.