M365 Administrator /remote/
Are you an experienced IT Specialist? We are looking for a colleague who will work with us on projects for international companies and help us to deploy and maintain technological solutions. Become part of the elite IT community, improve your skillset and make good money. All this in flexible conditions and a pleasant culture of a stable European company with reputable European clients.
What will you do?
Your work will
- implementation, administration, and migration of VMware vSphere, NSX, vRealize Suite (automation, orchestration, monitoring, etc.), vSAN, Horizon Infrastructures
- implementation, administration, and migration of Microsoft Windows or Linux system environments
- PowerShell, PowerCLI, REST, and Scripting
- leading the automation and standardization of workflows with appropriate scripts
- project planning and implementation of commissioning and operation
- problem and error analysis, problem-solving even in complex systems or system landscapes
- preparation of decision-making documents and concepts
- projecting complex orders and managing their execution, including the scheduling of resources and suppliers
- conception, initiation, and monitoring of measures to ensure service levels and customer satisfaction
- drawing up strategic concepts for the organization of the space
- collaboration in the further development of the portfolio
What do we expect
- Master’s or diploma degree with adequate professional experience or comparable knowledge and skills
- at least five years of professional experience with a corresponding degree of complexity
- very good experience with VMware vSphere, vRealize Suite, Horizon infrastructures
- good experience with Microsoft Windows and Linux infrastructures as well as central services (AD, DNS, DHCP, File, NFS, SAN, Storage, etc.)
- very good knowledge of network infrastructure (TCP/IP, routing, switching, firewalling, overlay network)
- very good experience with PowerShell, PowerCLI, REST and scripting.
- Certifications: VCP, VCAP
- very good customer-oriented, entrepreneurial thinking and acting, also at management level
- highly systematic and structured way of working
- very high flexibility, ability to work under pressure and willingness to perform
- expert knowledge in the desired area of responsibility as well as very good knowledge in related technologies
- very high cooperation, teamwork and conflict management skills
What will you like about us?
Modern informal organisational culture (although we have German customers, informal relationships prevail).
Working on attractive international and local projects
Observation of work-life balance
Option to work from home or office
Business phone and laptop of your choice
Using English and German
Our corporate values speak for us:
GS-SOFT was founded in 2005. We are a renowned IT service provider in Central and Western Europe with a focus on German speaking markets. Our core business is providing consulting and advisory services in the area of SAP solutions, especially in the segments of network industries, industry, services and the public sector. As a dynamically developing company from Pezinok we stand out for our stable and highly qualified team of experts.
Our strong competitive advantage is the language proficiency and geographical availability of our consultants within Central Europe and surrounding markets. GS-SOFT continually invests resources to innovate and educate its staff. We have an official SAP Partner Center of Expertise (PCoE) and in July 2019 became a certified SAP PCoE Gold Partner for VAR services.