IT Service Desk Agent
Are you interested in working for a stable IT company with international scope? We are looking for an experienced colleague who will work with us on projects for international companies and help us with technical support of deployed systems. Become part of a successful IT company, improve your skills and make good money. All this in flexible conditions and friendly culture of a stable Slovak company with renowned European clients.
What will you do?
Your work will
- providing technical support at L1 or L2 level
- telephone support for customers and other interested parties primarily in German
- Ensuring telephone availability during all operating hours – 24/7 (including public holidays and weekends), a 3 shift working pattern
- Receive, classify and provide initial support for problems or requests based on defined procedures
- Receive requests and queries from customers and open incidents in the relevant Service Desk tools
- timely processing of electronic mail
- resolving incidents according to specifications and making qualified referrals to subsequent levels of support
- identify and escalate priority requests
- adhere to ticket handling processes and procedures
What do we expect
- completed secondary school/university education in IT or technical field preferably, or appropriate professional experience
- pro-customer orientation
- good communication skills (clear and understandable pronunciation, fluency)
- high flexibility, ability to work under pressure and willingness to deliver performance
- Willingness to work 24/7 on shift, additional financial bonuses set for night shifts
- very good written and spoken German language skills
- good knowledge of English or knowledge of other foreign languages welcome
- good IT skills and technical knowledge, additional knowledge of specific topics in the technical support environment – an advantage
- ability to work and communicate with an international team
- independence, positive attitude and motivation
- experience and knowledge of various IS for control and documentation of IT Service Desk processes (Serviceware Processes or helpLine 6.5, Microsoft Active Directory, SAP Fieldglass, TeamViewer, Remote Desktop Tool, etc.) – an advantage
What will you like about us?
Modern informal organisational culture (although we have German customers, informal relationships prevail).
Working on attractive international and local projects
Observation of work-life balance
Option to work from home or office
Business phone and laptop of your choice
Using English and German
Our corporate values speak for us:
GS-SOFT was founded in 2005. We are a renowned IT service provider in Central and Western Europe with a focus on German speaking markets. Our core business is providing consulting and advisory services in the area of SAP solutions, especially in the segments of network industries, industry, services and the public sector. As a dynamically developing company from Pezinok we stand out for our stable and highly qualified team of experts.
Our strong competitive advantage is the language proficiency and geographical availability of our consultants within Central Europe and surrounding markets. GS-SOFT continually invests resources to innovate and educate its staff. We have an official SAP Partner Center of Expertise (PCoE) and in July 2019 became a certified SAP PCoE Gold Partner for VAR services.