Architect – TSM IBM
We are looking for an experienced colleague who will work with us on projects for international companies, helping us deploy and maintain technology solutions at them. Become a member of the elite IT community, improve your skillset and earn handsomely in the process. All this with flexible conditions and in a pleasant culture of a Slovak company with renowned European clients.
What will you do?
Your work will
- responsible for the conceptual design, architecture and the technical solution using multiple technologies and corresponding vendors. Guarantees realization, implementation and functionality of the developed solution.
- the role includes consultancy for potential customer in presales period, analysis of customer demands, conversion of the requirements into a technical specification, evaluation of production costs. Additionally steers the international team of experts in order to deliver solution and to define the SLA’s specifications including the transition and transformation phase to handover solution to support/operational delivery units.
What do we expect
- TSM IBM- expert (with knowledge of DBs)
- Oracle – advanced (with knowledge of Backup technologies)
- SAP R3 – advanced (with knowledge of Backup technologies)
- SAP HANA – advanced (with knowledge of Backup technologies)
- GPFS – advanced
- Operating systems – advanced
- very good English skills (at least level B2)
What will you like about us?
Modern informal organisational culture (although we have German customers, informal relationships prevail).
Working on attractive international and local projects
Observation of work-life balance
Option to work from home or office
Business phone and laptop of your choice
Using English and German
Our corporate values speak for us:
GS-SOFT was founded in 2005. We are a renowned IT service provider in Central and Western Europe with a focus on German speaking markets. Our core business is providing consulting and advisory services in the area of SAP solutions, especially in the segments of network industries, industry, services and the public sector. As a dynamically developing company from Pezinok we stand out for our stable and highly qualified team of experts. Our strong competitive advantage is the language proficiency and geographical availability of our consultants within Central Europe and surrounding markets. GS-SOFT continually invests resources to innovate and educate its staff. We have an official SAP Partner Center of Expertise (PCoE) and in July 2019 became a certified SAP PCoE Gold Partner for VAR services.